MicroDuct is bundled into an easy-to-handle unit known as FuturePath. FuturePath can be installed just like standard duct: open trench, aerial, directional drilled, plowed, or pulled into an existing conduit. When branching individual MicroDucts, there is no need for a special branching box. No special tools or equipment are required for installation.
- MicroDucts factory bundled with a polyethylene oversheath
- Multiple configurations available
- Cost-effective – multiple pathways for one installation cost
- FuturePath is designed for installation using the same tools and equipment that are used for traditional conduit or innerduct.
- No special tools or equipment are required.
- Multiple pathways in place for future growth
- Footage/Meter Markings
- Internal Ribs
- Silicore® ULF
- Rip Cord
- Locate Wire
Specifications and Shipping Info
Choose the Configuration (# of pathways), then the MicroDuct size
- Campus Healthcare Industrial
- Cellular DAS
- DOT / GVMT / Military
- Fiber Optic Sensing
- Fiber to the Home
- Long Haul
- Renewable Energy
- Smart Cities