Our most popular HDPE duct, Smoothwall is available with an optional Silicore permanently lubricated lining. The inherent properties of HDPE make gradual bends without special equipment, and provide outstanding long-term cable protection from shifting ground, rock, and root impingement. These ducts perform well in all environments, aerial, direct buried and underground.
- Size Range: 20 mm to 250 mm
- Available with Silicore – permanently lubricated lining
- Factory Pre-Installed Cable or Tape options
Smooth Out/Ribbed In
Our popular HDPE duct with a smooth outer wall and internal longitudinal ribs for a reduced coefficient of friction. These ducts perform well in all environments, aerial, direct buried and underground.
- Manufactured from flexible HDPE, makes gradual bends without special equipment
- Ribbed in maximized for greater pulling and jetting distances, reducing friction
- Ribs direct airflow around the cable during jetting and helps minimize contact with the duct wall
- Available with UV protectant for aerial/lashed placement
- Includes SILICORE permanent lubricated lining
Corrugated conduit is made from HDPE and works well for short runs and where flexibility is a key requirement. This lightweight design provides excellent crush resistance and protects fiber cables in underground conduit.
- Sizes Available: 50 mm, 63 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm, 100 mm, 110 mm, 120 mm, 160 mm, 180 mm and 200 mm
- Manufactured from flexible HDPE
- Provides a permanent pathway, simplifies future cable repairs or replacement
- Option to have Bull-Line pull tape to be preinstalled