Dura-Line is committed to delivering value to our customers by providing, on-time goods, services, and information to meet or exceed the requirements and expectations of our customers. We strive for high levels of customer loyalty, seek long-term commitments, and productive customer relationships. Dura-Line is one of the only conduit suppliers registered to TL9000 and ISO 9001. The Quality Plan Includes:
- Testing Incoming Raw Materials: HDPE resin and other components
- Consistent setup and operation of processes
- Testing of each product to ensure compliance to applicable standards, including ASTM, NEMA, NSF, TC-7 Standards, along with Dura-line
- Specifications and/or Customer Specifications, to name a few
- Inspection of all products by Production and Quality Personnel
- Regular feedback on performance, issues, and improvement plans is gathered and acted upon to continuously improve operations and customer experience
Our Employee Involvement Program is designed to include all employees. This program provides a method for recognition of employees who demonstrate dedication to safety, quality and to the cost-effective production of our products. This program also invites employees to actively participate in the implementation of their ideas. Employees are chosen to become the Dura-Line Employee of the Month based on their work performance.
Part of the foundation of our Quality Program is data based Continuous Improvement. We take a team approach to problem solving and improvement efforts. We practice and encourage open communication about the business through a variety of channels, including communicating on business priorities and situations, as they develop, towards a shared vision of growth.
There are several environmental benefits associated with using HDPE:
- Flexible, non-rusting materials minimizes leaks common in corroded steel pathways
- Resin and pipe have a superior resistance to failure, corrosion, tuberculation, deposits, and rapid crack propagation (RCP)
- Modern manufacturing methods allow for hundreds, or even thousands, of feet of continuous extrusion, which results in fewer joints
- High performance in extreme temperatures, which greatly reduces compromised pathways
- Reduced transportation, handling, and installation due to quick installation with less heavy machinery which reduces fuel and labor usage as well as ground disturbance when compared with installation of steel counterparts
- Joints typically use a mechanical coupler, rather than a glue-based solvent which gives off noxious fumes
- Fewer and smaller handholes required
- Low lifecycle costs
- Useful life of HDPE is estimated at 50+ years
- Studies have shown that HDPE can withstand scratching and gouging up to 10-20 percent with no detrimental effects to the long-term performance of the pipe
- Versatility of design allows for multiple applications in several industries
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Provisions
Dura-Line meets American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Provisions. Dura-Line produces all of its American pipe products in the United States. These products are compliant with the Buy American requirement of the 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.